Since joining the Citrus Group, HR Training has gained access to a far greater range of training solutions to support our clients’ requirements and business objectives. We are delighted to now offer apprenticeships via our parent company Citrus Training. Read more about HR Training joining the Citrus Group here.
Under the umbrella of Citrus Training, the Apprenticeship Division has been specifically formed to deliver into the construction and built environment sector.
Citrus Training has been the UK’s Trusted Training Provider since 2004 and will deliver traditional safety and compliance training and NVQ assessments to over 35,000 delegates this year. With this wealth of experience, Citrus Apprenticeships are uniquely placed to deliver tailored apprenticeship management training directly to our sector. Our apprenticeships division is launching with 2 uniquely designed courses into the construction and built environment sectors, with more programmes coming soon!
Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager (Built Environment) Apprenticeship Programme
Citrus’ Apprenticeship programme combines a traditional Level 5 Management Apprenticeship and a Level 6 Construction Management NVQ. Both are blended into our unique delivery model designed by our team of Training and Subject Managers. The inclusion of the NVQ means that candidates can apply for a Black CSCS card at the end of the programme.
Who is this apprenticeship designed for?
- Assistant Site Managers
- Site Supervisors/Foremen aspiring to become managers
- Candidates can hold previous qualifications (ie: Degree in Civil Engineering) but it should not be a formal management qualification
- Existing managers with no formal management qualifications
Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor (Built Environment) Apprenticeship Programme
This programme combines a traditional Level 3 Supervisor Apprenticeship and a Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision NVQ or Level 4 Site Supervisor NVQ (delivered at an additional cost). Both are blended into our unique delivery model designed by our team of Training and Subject Managers. The inclusion of the NVQ means that candidates can apply for a Gold CSCS card at the end of the programme.
Who is this apprenticeship designed for?
- Professional tradespeople holding a Level 2 or Level 3 trade qualification
- Professional tradespeople aspiring to become Supervisors / Foremen
- Candidates can hold previous qualifications, but it should not be a formal supervisor qualification
- Existing supervisors / foremen with no formal supervisor qualifications
Why choose Citrus as your apprenticeship provider?
- Expert Trainers. On average our trainers have over 20 years industry experience, making them experts in their field. Allowing them to understand both your company’s needs and provide support to your learners.
- Bespoke Programmes with built in NVQ’s. Our apprenticeship programmes have been designed with industry in mind. Each Apprenticeship has been purposely mapped against a relevant construction NVQ. Learners will finish their programmes with not only their apprenticeship qualification but also an NVQ, all covered by your apprenticeship levy. Learners will be able to apply for either a CSCS Gold or Black Card dependant on their Apprenticeship/NVQ level at the end of their programme.
- Support & Advice. Citrus’ dedicated Apprenticeship Division has been formed to provide expert and dedicated support to Employers. From on the onboarding process Employers will be allocated dedicated Programme Managers who will be your key point of contact throughout the entire apprenticeship programme, providing you with guidance and support across all areas relating to your apprenticeships.
- Flexible start dates. As the UK’s Trusted Training provider Citrus are delivering training all year round. Learners and employers are no longer restricted to starting their programmes within the academic calendar.
- Citrus are an Approved RoATP Provider. This register is designed to moderate the quality of apprenticeships and provide assurance to learners and employers. We can directly draw down your funding for our programmes from your apprenticeship levy fund, making it hassle free for both Learners & Employers.
- Access to online resources 24/7. Available on desktop or via the mobile app, our online learning system allows for learners to access their resources on the go, submit assessments, track programme progression, and log off-the-job training all on one easy to use platform. Employers can also use the same system to track progress of their learners and access reports.
Call us on 0333 301 3000 or email us at email@example.com to find out more or book your course.