As a CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO), we at Citrus Training can help you claim up to £10,000 of additional funding for construction training, courtesy of CITB’s Skills & Training Fund. And what’s even better, it’s in addition to your normal CITB Grants. As a matter of fact, you can claim your normal Grants on top of the training you complete with your £10,000!
What is the Skills & Training Fund?
The fund is a CITB incentive aimed at micro and small construction companies to encourage them to upskill their workforce. Employers registered with CITB that have up to 99 directly employed staff on their payroll can apply for funding once every 12 months. The funding can be spent on training that is covered by the CITB grant scheme.
How do I apply?
We can make this process seamless and easy, taking the headache away from our clients. All you have to do is follow these few simple steps and we'll do the rest!
- Arrange a meeting with your dedicated Training Solutions Manager
- Review PAYE and Training Needs Analysis with us
- Complete a Skills & Training Fund Application Form with Citrus Training
- Submit Application
- Receive your funding from CITB within 6 weeks
- Complete your funded training with Citrus Training
- Utilise Citrus Training to submit your Project Completion Form
How much can I claim?
|Up to 49 PAYE employees||£5,000|
|Up to 74 PAYE employees||£7,500|
|Up to 99 PAYE employees||£10,000|
CITB eligibility criteria applies, but your dedicated Training Solutions Manager will be more than happy to talk this through with you. Call us today to arrange your meeting on 0333 301 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org