Further to advice from the Government last night and over the weekend, as of today, we have taken the decision to move to a "safety critical only" delivery model.
This entails the following measures:
- We will be closing all training centres across the UK to non "safety critical" training in an effort to reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All public courses will also be automatically cancelled up until the end of April initially. This will then be reviewed at the start of each month.
- We will however continue to deliver "safety critical training services" that support the Country’s infrastructure, services and customer’s critical works.
- A number of "key workers" will remain contactable to ensure these vital, and "safety critical" services are delivered to our clients.
If your training falls into the "safety critical" category or you would like some advice on our Safety Critical Emergency Training Service, then please contact us on 01933 233 887 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
When these specific training events take place, we would insist on the following:
- We train on at a customer's location where possible
- If the conditions on site don't allow for the minimum social distancing measures set out by the Government, the training course will be cancelled at full charge
- We will still aim to keep all non-essential travel to a minimum
- Where an Awarding Body doesn't allow for training to take place on site, we have solutions in place
- Training will take place under the control measures already in place. Read more here.
Conditions imposed by the Government will almost certainly escalate, so these measures will be reviewed by our Senior Leadership Team and Group Safety Committee as required moving forward and we continue to follow the Government's latest advice on the situation.
We appreciate that these measures will impact our customers and we apologise in advance, but safety must remain our top priority along with the rest of the country. As a group we train over 36,000 delegates per year, it would be irresponsible not to act as the situation escalates.
Please stay safe and we will get through this together.