As part of National Apprenticeship Week 2021, our parent company, Citrus Training, hosted a virtual seminar on the 14th February all about the bespoke apprenticeship programmes on offer.
Since joining the Citrus Group, HR Training has gained access to a far greater range of training solutions to support our clients’ requirements and business objectives. We are delighted to now offer apprenticeships via Citrus Training. Read more about HR Training joining the Citrus Group here.
Under the umbrella of Citrus Training, the Apprenticeship Division has been specifically formed to deliver into the construction and built environment sector.
The seminar included following:
- Seeing the benefit of upskilling your current workforce with our management apprenticeships.
- Finding out how we have designed bespoke apprenticeship programmes specifically for the construction and built environment sectors.
- Discovering how learners will finish their programmes with not only their apprenticeship but also an NVQ and Gold or Black CSCS card.
- Learning how the 20% Off the Job training is designed to work around your business.
- Hearing from some of our current apprentices who will be sharing their experience.
- A live Q&A, answering any apprenticeship questions asked.
We have received some incredible feedback following the event. For the benefit of those who missed out on the event, the session was recorded and is available below so that you can catch up at any time that suits you:
Call us on 0333 301 3000 or email us at email@example.com to find out more or book your course.