The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with and for us, as well as the general public is always our top priority.
We have introduced a range of measures in line with the UK Government, Public Health England and our own 'Citrus Group COVID-19' risk assessment. These measures are to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and the general public, as well as aid the fight against COVID-19. The 'Citrus Group COVID-19' risk assessment is further supported by location specific risk assessments for every office/training centre within the Citrus Group, and activity specific risk assessments for course activities, with the aim of reducing risk to delegates, staff and contractors as far is reasonably practicable.
Some of these measures include:
- Upon arrival to the centre delegate will be greeted by COVID-19 Marshall who will temperature check car occupants and confirm delegate health using triage questions to ensure safe admission.
- All courses will include a COVID-19 introduction at the start of every course, outlining the expected standards of behaviour and management and securing the delegates' commitment to those standards.
- Course start time, breaks and finish times will be staggered to reduce congregation and remove peak-times.
- Occupancy of training rooms have been reduced to meet social distancing measures and should also consider course type, layout and break requirements.
- All delegates will be required to clean hands at point of entry/exit to/from every room, on each occasion.
- PPE will be used where required in accordance with UK government guidelines. Face coverings and masks must be worn at all times when in the building.
Book your course dates
Confined Space Training
CPCS Plant Training & Testing
First Aid and Mental Health
General Health & Safety Training
In-House Plant Training
New Roads & Street Works
NPORS Plant Training & Testing
SMSTS, SSSTS and Site Safety Plus
Working at Height Training
View all courses
Want to take your course from the comfort of your own home?
Virtual courses are delivered by our usual team of expert SSP CITB tutors but using the latest video conferencing software instead of having to sit in a training room. The exam is also taken online on one of the CITB Approved applications. Outside of the CITB Accredited Courses, we can also offer a multitude of courses via virtual video learning.
All these courses can be booked online on the links below or you can call 0333 301 3000 to book places on an HR Training account.
All CITB virtual video learning products have been set to a maximum of 10 delegates to ensure the exam can be properly invigilated. For all details on the individual course and the software required, please click the links below.